Thursday 26 June 2014

Short Hair


Coat - Asos
Jeans - River Island
Top/Shoes - Primark
Necklace - New Look




I've had a hair cut and I LOVE it!! (Thank you Laura!)
I would be lying if I said I wasn't head over heels in love with this coat! I've had it a while now and I'm certainly getting my wear out of it. It's just such an amazing coat that brightens up any outfit and is perfect all year round. 
Today I've teamed it with my River Island boyfriend jeans (something else that I don't wear enough!), my gorgeous pink Primark court shoes and a statement necklace from New Look. I wasn't too sure about this outfit to begin with but it really has grown on me and I really like the way it's quite casual but looks smart at the same time. I wish I could wear outfits like this out everyday!
Hope you're all having a good week!
Until next time
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment