Sunday 27 July 2014

Dream Dungarees

Hi everyone! 
I must apologise for the lack of posts lately, things have been pretty manic round here so I haven't had a chance to get photos taken but hopefully everything will be back to normal very soon.
Today I was planning to blog about the Girl Effect concert my sister and I went to last week, however I went shopping today and I just had to blog about two items I purchased, so tomorrows post will be about the concert.
On to today's post. For a while now I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of denim dungarees and I just couldn't find the right pair. Now, I'm not fussy but when I have an idea of what I want in my head I won't get anything unless it's exactly what I'm looking for. I had been looking everywhere and trawling the internet for the perfect set of dungarees. I tried some on in Primark and River Island a while ago but the legs were a skinny fit and I wanted some that were baggy so I could turn them up. 
THEN today when I walked into Primark and went to the denim section I saw the PERFECT dungarees AND they were only £7!!!!! BARGAIN!!
Another of today's purchases were my Nike Roshe Runs. Again for a while now I've been after a pair of trainers and after looking at all the different styles I decided I wanted some roshe runs so today I popped into JD and picked up this hot pink pair from the junior section. They're so light and comfy and I love the colour. So now I some good trainers I have no excuse for not going out for runs and getting fit!
What are your views on dungarees?
Until next time 
Gemma 
Dungarees - Primark
Roshe Runs - JD
Watch - Southern Collective







BARGAIN!!!

 Follow me on Instagram/Twitter/Bloglovin

1 comment: