Monday 21 July 2014

Home



Shorts/Top - New Look
Shoes - Primark

Hello everyone! I'm homeeeee! 
It's been a while since my last post so this feels like I'm starting my blog all over again! It feels good to be home, 2 weeks away from the family felt more like 2 months, however I did have a really lovely holiday and the weather was just perfect for me! I've definitely got to go abroad again as I'm a bit in love with my tan at the moment (I'm more tanned in real life than the pictures make me look!) and I LOVED flying, I actually found it surprisingly relaxing. 
Anyway onto the outfit. This little Co-Ord arrived this morning and is from the New Look sale. I saw it when it first came out and loved it but never got round to buying it so when I saw it in the sale for £15 for the set I couldn't resist. It's so comfy and summery and can be dressed up or down, also its made from a really light fabric so is perfect in this hot weather.
Until next time
Gemma 
P.S. Here are a few holiday snaps!














No comments:

Post a Comment