Friday, 15 August 2014

Jump To It

Jumpsuit - River Island
Skater Shoes - Primark




So by the time this post is published I will be in Devon and I will know what my results are! (such a scary thought) 
I recently got this jumpsuit in the River Island sale for £20 and it's another really easy to wear piece. I was looking for a more relaxed jumpsuit that I could just throw on with these amazing Primark skater shoes or that I could dress up for a night out. And this jumpsuit ticks all those boxes.
I am sooooooo pleased with my Primark shoes and I'm not ashamed to say that I do have a pair in all 3 colours because they are just such good value for money and they are ridiculously comfortable. I've had a lot of comments on them with people asking me if they were from Topshop or River Island. It's safe to say I shocked them when I told them they were £7 in Primark. 
So there we have another easy to wear bargain outfit!
Until next time
Gemma 

No comments:

Post a Comment