Tuesday 5 August 2014

Printed Love

Jacket - Primark
Top - H&M
Trousers - Zara




Printed trousers have always been a love of mine so when I saw this gorgeous pair in the Zara sale I couldn't leave them! They are so easy to wear and I'm completely in love with the summery print. 
I wore this outfit down to the coast yesterday for a chilled out day of shopping with a very good friend of mine. I paired my trousers with a H&M crop top and took my Primark biker jacket for when it got chillier in the evening. 
I'd had my eye on this Primark jacket for ages and kept seeing it pop up on Instagram but could never find it in any of the stores I went into, so I was extremely happy when I found one in the new Canterbury Primark. It really was my lucky day as it was on it's own in the middle of a load of other coats AND it was my size! The barcode and price had been scratched off the label, and the computer system wasn't registering the code so I was a bit worried I wouldn't be able to get it, however that got sorted and I walked out of there a very happy girl!
You may have noticed that the location of these photos has changed! My sister and I decided to try something new, so we went out the front of the house and decided to let my dad and brother's new toy get in on the pictures too (and actually it goes well with my outfit)! 
Until next time
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment